Soulful Divinations

Soulful:"full of or expressing deep emotion" Divination:"prophecy; a predicition uttered under divine inspiration" It is my hope that through this vehicle of communication I will be able to find the answers that my soul searches for through the divine inspiration of GOD.

Friday, May 26, 2006

New Skool Nigga Droppin Old Skool Rhymes

Can't worry bout, what a nigga think now see that's Liberation and baby I want it..Can't worry bout, what anotha nigga think Now that's Liberation and baby I want it...
...Outkast

New school African
Too cool African
Real smooth African
Who knew I was
True African

History lost in Ego
Searching to find
The truth behind
Little White Lies
Time flies
When you decide
That it's time you hide

Born into captivity
Eye ain't never been free
(It's Liberation and baby I want it! )
In Liberation of the mind
Truth you will find
A dead mind breaths captivity
...SS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home