Soulful Divinations

Soulful:"full of or expressing deep emotion" Divination:"prophecy; a predicition uttered under divine inspiration" It is my hope that through this vehicle of communication I will be able to find the answers that my soul searches for through the divine inspiration of GOD.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Life...A Love Story

I hope that you're the one
If not, you are the prototype
We'll tiptoe to the sun
And do thangs I know you like
I think I'm in love again

-Andre 3000...The Prototype


(I I I I I I I want you you you you you you you)

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO LIFE!
I want life to hold me
To whisper in my ear
To look deeply in my eyes and tell me it loves me.
I want life to plant soft kisses on the small of my back and the nape of my neck.
I want life to slowly massage each and every fear out of my body.
(I want life to make me fearless)
I want to make slow passionate love to life so that it will know that no one has ever or will ever love it more.

And when I'm finished I want to turnover and go to sleep SATISFIED.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger BtoY said…

    I wish I wrote that
    Thats great cause I was just thinking today earlier that I can't wait to live.... Now I just wanna fuck life too...

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger S. Free! said…

    Yeah, that's what's up! It was definitely hot. I want to fornicate with life too.

    Let me find out everybody is really blogging for real. I'm excited...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home