In My Silence
Beautiful memories put to words
letters become symbols for emotions
Spaces prove the existence of God
I wish I could paint the world with my words
for they are the actions of my thoughts
I think a Beautiful world
where music perfumes the air
and the sweet fullness of words fall
from lips like...
A tear at the first realization of love
I live a world of passion
Blue, indigo, turquoise, yellow
My life a moment impregnated with possiblity
In my world there is no explaning freedom
It is...
Golden
letters become symbols for emotions
Spaces prove the existence of God
I wish I could paint the world with my words
for they are the actions of my thoughts
I think a Beautiful world
where music perfumes the air
and the sweet fullness of words fall
from lips like...
A tear at the first realization of love
I live a world of passion
Blue, indigo, turquoise, yellow
My life a moment impregnated with possiblity
In my world there is no explaning freedom
It is...
Golden

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home